Hey Hey Friend!
I’m Dot. A Maine gal, born and raised. No, not all “Mainahs” love “Lobstah”. We all don’t have that crazy thick accent either. Yes, we are a part of the United States (you would be surprised, some think Maine is another country!) and we do have all of our teeth. Well, most of us. I am a mom of two and married to my best friend (hopefully all married folks are). When I was growing up I wanted to be a Marine Biologist….now that I’m much older and still growing up (because we never truly stop growing, do we?) I still want to be a Marine Biologist, but I have settled into this comfy season of wifing, momming, homeschooling my oldest, and family adventure. I wouldn’t want it any other way. Our littles are only littles for such a short window.
I have been toying around with starting a blog for years. I have to tell you there is so much more to it then you would think. I do believe a degree in coding and programming would have made it so much easier. Thankfully, with the help of my husband, we rock this out. I wanted to Blog to share what I have learned with fellow mommas, people who love DIY, Yummy food, those in the boat of yo-yo health and hoping to finally get it right, fun adventures with family, and just the crazy in life. We all have something to give in this life and hopefully, you will find something here for you. I would love you to join me on this crazy wonderful ride as I learn and grow in the blog-a-sphere and in life! Thanks for stopping in. I pray this is a place you feel at home and check in often.
More?! Ok, ok…..some off-beat notes about myself
- I always seem to find myself next to people who just need someone to listen to them.
- Watch out! I break out in dance at a moment’s notice
- If you can’t stand people suddenly interrupting a conversation in song connected to something that was just said….you may not want to be friends with me.
- My tone of voice can disguise how I may really be feeling but my facial expressions always give me away
- Random acts of kindness are a daily must
- I’m an outgoing introvert, I need my quiet time to recharge
- Mashed potatoes are like frosting for me
- The ocean is my happy place (besides being with my family of course)